Parts & Accessories
- Tested exclusively on carbon rims - Works with all tubular cross and road rims and widths - Quick, easy, mess-free application - Contains enough tape for two wheels
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
$15.50 - $27.99
- Flat Protection - Seals Up To 1/4-Inch Punctures - Can Be Used In Tubeless, Tubular & Tubed Applications - Contains Micro-Sealing Particles - Sealant Does Not Freeze - CO2 Compatible - Compatible With All Serfas Tire RX Sealant Kits
$19.00 - $20.00
Seal your wheel with Serfas' tubeless rim tape. - Good For 2 Wheels With 2 Layers - High-Quality Light Rim Tape For Preventing Air/Sealant Leakage Through Spoke Holes
$16.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$15.99 - $17.99
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
$22.00 - $36.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
$14.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
When gluing high performance tubular tires to your high performance wheels, be sure to rely on Challenge's Universal Rim Cement. This glue is formulated to provide maximum adhesion and hold on both alumimum and carbon rims, even in high temperature conditions. Dive into high speed corners with confidence.
Page 1 of 1