Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$18.99 - $24.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$22.99 - $34.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$36.99 - $45.00
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
Salt Rookie cranks feature slim chromoly crank arms. - Tubular chromoly heat-treated arms, chromoly spindle - Includes BB set; slim crankarm design, left & right side sprocket bolt boss, adaptor for USA BB shell - Crank Length: 175mm - Spindle Material: Steel - Drive Side Compatibility: Right and Left Hand Drive - Crank Arm Material: Steel - Crankset Style: 3-Piece - BB Style: Mid
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
Suntour's XCM-T is a 9-speed triple crankset with melt forged alloy arms that comes in either square taper or Octalink bottom bracket options. - Steel chain rings - Forged alloy crank arms - 50mm chain line with a 113mm BB
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
$40.99 - $49.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Page 1 of 1