• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
Serfas' Dorado saddle is ready for any outing. The anatomic base with cut-out eliminates pressure in sensitive areas, while the Dual-Density padding provides a cushioned ride. Plus, chromoly rails and a waterproof microfiber cover make this saddle ready for years of service. • Men's Specific Sport Design • Cutout Base for Soft Tissue Relief • Dual Density Base • Rails: Chromoly • Size: 280mm x 165mm • Weight: 347 Grams • Cover: Waterproof Coated Microfiber
With Serfas' high-tech base technology and Infinite Comfort System, the Women’s Dual Density feels as comfortable as your living-room recliner. The anatomic channel relieves pressure from sensitive areas and the gel padding and shock-absorbing rubber inserts smooth every ride. Plus, the side and nose bumpers protect this saddle from the occasional mishap. • Cutout Base for Soft Tissue Relief • Rails: Steel • Size: 254mm x 178mm • Weight: 545 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
With Serfas' high-tech base technology and Infinite Comfort System, the Men’s Dual-Density feels as comfortable as your living-room recliner. The anatomic channel relieves pressure from sensitive areas and the gel padding and shock-absorbing rubber inserts smooth every ride. Plus, the side and nose bumpers protect this saddle from the occasional mishap. • Cutout Base for Soft Tissue Relief • Rails: Steel • Size: 279mm x 171mm • Weight: 565 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
Let the comfort begin! The E-Gel Cruiser is an awesome seat thanks to Serfas' E-Gel technology that provides a plush ride. It features an elastomer suspension system which smooths out the bumps in the road. Plus, an anatomical cutout which relieves pressure on sensitive areas making every ride a fun ride. • Rails: Steel • Size: 279mm x 216mm • Weight: 885 Grams • Cover: Soflex
Let your developing rider enjoy big-time comfort courtesy of the Serfas Youth Reactive Gel saddle. It features a soft gel-top layer for maximum support as well as an element-proof saddle cover so they can test their skills in any weather. A groove down the middle eliminates pressure on sensitive areas, and the youth-specific size fits smaller cyclists to ensure that this saddle will be an instant favorite. • Deep Groove design • Progressive Foam technology • Rails: Steel • Size: 229mm x 140mm • Weight: 400 grams • Cover: Weather-proof
$27.50 - $47.50
End your seat discomfort by installing a Serfas Gel Saddle Pad. Thanks to super-plush gel, this sweet cover provides a level of comfort you have to feel to believe. Plus, it features easy drawstring installation, which means you can quickly move it between bikes if you ride more than one. There's no easier way to upgrade your bike and ride more comfortably. • Deep Groove for Increased Blood Flow • Gel For Increased Friction Protection • Easy Drawstring Installation
The RX Race Ready saddle has all the performance benefits of Serfas' RX design but brings them to you in a sleek and nimble package. It boasts a dual density base for cushioned support and is split into halves that flex to reduce friction and increase comfort. Plus, a lightweight foam offers padding for your sit bones and a soft Lorica cover is waterproof to increase the longevity of this sweet saddle. • Ultra Light Foam • Twin Bar Design • Rails: Chromoly • Size: 270mm x 158mm • Weight: 320 Grams • Cover: Soft Feel Lorica
Serfas' RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Serfas' Women's RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Just as its name implies, the Tailbones Comfort Saddle is all about supporting your sit bones. The Deep Groove Design reduces numbness while the foam delivers a comfortable ride. The seat provides the right amount of absorption and support, and the 4-way stretch Lycra cover protects the saddle. • Rails: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Lycra
Just as its name implies, the Tailbones Comfort Saddle is all about supporting your sit bones. In the saddle's center, there's a cut-out to relieve pressure. The seat provides the right amount of absorption and support, and the 4-way stretch Lycra cover protects the saddle. • See Thru Base • Progressive Foam Technology • Flexible Relief Areas in Base • Rails: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 464 Grams • Cover: Lycra
Just as its name implies, the Tailbones Hybrid Saddle is all about supporting your sit bones. Intended for hybrid bikes, the seat's rear elastomer suspension gives added comfort and a bit of extra shock absorption. The pressure-relief foam protects your tailbone on longer rides, and a 4-way stretch Lycra cover protects the saddle while moving with your body. • Rear Elastomer Suspension for Added Comfort and Shock Absorption • Progressive Foam Technology • Flexible Relief Areas in Base • Rails: Steel • Size: 265mm x 200mm • Weight: 595 Grams • Cover: Lycra
Float Relaxed is an anatomic saddle with a central opening designed for greater relief in the pubic area. A slow-moving memory foam padding, Slow Fit Foam, provides superior comfort by adapting to the body and creating a more uniform weight distribution. Slow Fit Foam With its unique slow recovery property, this memory foam provides superior comfort by molding itself to fit the shape of the body's contact points, creating more uniform pressure distribution while maintaining effective support. Integrated Clip System A patented clip system positioned at the rear of the saddle for easy attachment of a Selle Royal saddle bag or other accessory. Elastomers Absorbing even the most severe and unexpected shocks, elastomers work both vertically and horizontally for safe, silent and permanently non-deformable performance.
Freeway Fit Relaxed combines the immediate comfort of a soft-touch cover with the shape memory of Selle Royal's new Slow Fit Foam. Slow Fit Foam is a visco-elastic material that molds to rider's body and guarantees a uniform weight distribution. Compared to the traditional foam padding, Slow Fit Foam reduces shocks and the vibrations at the points of contact, improving blood circulation. The strategic placement of the padding further allows for reduced saddle weight. - Dimensions: 257mm long x 210mm - Weight: 550g
Lookin Basic Relaxed, Unisex, Black
- Performance saddle with Air Foam padding for enhanced comfort and support - Short and wide saddle shape provides ample sit bone support for both men and women - Nylon fiber injected base for longevity and all-day riding efficiency - Soft-touch, posi-grip cover with high gloss graphics offers superior control - Suspended rail design provides flexibility and shock absorption for greater comfort - Flo Vent technology features a large open center section to relieve pressure and increase ventilation - Weight: 260g
- 148mm width saddle with air foam padding and vented center cutout for improved comfort - Nylon fiber injection base with alloy rails - Suitable for on and off-road use - Dimensions: 244 x 148mm
An exceptional mountain bike saddle that's purpose built to support an aggressive riding style. A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv's Sylvia saddle rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Sylvia saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents. - Lightweight, strong steel rails. Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues. - Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption. - Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending. - Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability. - High-Elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support. - Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle. - Length: 277mm, width: 150mm
The all-new Giant Approach is a versatile road saddle that delivers the perfect blend of comfort and support. With an optimized shape and ergonomic cut-out design delivering comfort for a wide variety of riding positions and lightweight, high-elastic PU foam providing maximum support, the Giant Approach saddle delivers true all-around performance for all. - Optimized shaping delivers comfort in a variety of positions for more riders. - Optimized rail joint structure. - Ergonomic cut-out design and high-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam contributes to overall weight savings and provides increased support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 270mm x 145mm
Find comfort with Giant's wide Connect City Saddle. The light, water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails withstand all the city commutes and short rides you plan on doing.
Giant's Connect Comfort+ Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. Its center zone cut relieves pressure so you are comfortable while you ride. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Giant's Contact City+ Saddle is comfortable enough for you to enjoy commuting around town and durable enough to withstand city riding. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you're ride will feel smooth. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic top and tough chromoly rails this saddle is bound to last.
- A new generation saddle shape delivers enhanced comfort, support and better pedaling efficiency in different positions. - Ergonomic cut-out design helps relieve soft tissue pressure and prevent numbness. - High-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Premium ultra-light Giant Rebound foam. - Wider, short-nose design. - Ultra-light full-carbon rails offer superior compliance at minimum weight. - An ultra-light carbon composite base with optimized rail joint structure provides all-day support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 248mm x 145mm
Giant's Juvenile MTB Saddle makes sure your young rider stays comfortable as they explore by your side. This saddle features a soft synthetic top, supportive padding, and is the perfect size for kid's sized bikes.
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh. - Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. - Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle. - Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption - Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption. - 277mm x 138mm
$31.59 - $39.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
$19.79 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
- Comfort saddle multi-stage foam with a memory foam top layer and anatomical relief channel for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page